Are you looking for somewhere to stay during this year's Wigtown Book Festival? We're delighted to be able to be able to offer a ticket, accommodation and transport package and hope you'll join us to take up this fantastic offer. Join us for a literary celebration in Scotland's National Book Town whilst enjoying some of the rest of what Dumfries and Galloway has to offer.
What does the offer include?
- Free transport to the Festival arriving in time for the 10.30am events on two days of the festival
- A free ticket (for each person in the party irrelevant of party size) to 10.30am and 4.30pm events in the County Buildings and McNeillie Tent on two days of the festival
- Free return transport to your accommodation departing Wigtown at 7.15pm on two days of the festival
- 20% off your entire ticket booking even if beyond the two days (available by telephoning the box office only)
What do I have to do?
Simply book accommodation with one of our accommodation partners (details below) and then telephone the box office on 01988 403222 to make your ticket booking. You'll be asked for your accommodation booking reference to begin with. We'll contact you to advise on the pick up time from your accommodation and then all you have to do is come along and enjoy the festival without the worry of driving back at the end of the day.
For more information on packages, please contact the office on 01988 403222.
- The Ship Inn, Gatehouse of Fleet | 01557 814 217 | www.theshipinngatehouse.com
- The Murray Arms Hotel, Gatehouse of Fleet | 01557 814 207 | www.themurrayarmsgatehouse.com
- Auchenlarie Holiday Park, Gatehouse of Fleet | Tel: 01556 506 200 | www.swalwellholidaygroup.co.uk
Some of our other partners are already booked up but new accommodation partners are welcome. Please contact Anne Barclay, Operational Director on 01988 403222 to discuss.
Supported by EventScotland